Before your arrival
During your Stay
- In Spain is obligatory by law to wear a face mask in every public space. For that reason we have to remind you to wear correctly your face mask (you have to cover you nose and mouth) at all common areas of the complex. The only exception will be the pool area and only if you are on the sunbed or in the pool.
- Wash your hands regularly and particularly when you are acceding to common areas like reception, pool, bar… You will find hidroalcoholic gel around the complex.
- Use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth and nose if you have to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid to touch your mouth, nose or eyes at any public space.
- Use the covered trashcans around the complex to through away all the disposable materials you could have use like face masks, gloves, napkins…
- Respect the social distancing with people out of your familiar/friends circle as much as possible.
- Avoid salutes that implies touching like hugs, kisses, handshakes…
- Respect the distances indicated at the common areas like bar, reception, lifts…
- Respect timetables and any other rule that we could add to this ones. Those could be communicated by our staff or signs.
- Respect the signs that establish safety routes or distances, as well as the closure of certain spaces.
- Do not stay inside the apartment at the moment of cleaning or technical work that our staff could do in it.
- If you notice any symptoms compatibles with COVID-19 like fever, coughing or hardness to breath please follow this indications as soon as possible:
- Isolate yourself and your family/group inside your apartment.
- Inform our staff through telephone about the situation.